xbox live id's

Madden and Candy Crush Saga and whatever else you play on your PlayStation or FaceBook ...

xbox live id's

Postby rattlesnake » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:47 pm

thought I would post it here under the console section.. what games we play on xbox and our id's.. my id is joepro63..
I play rory McElroy pga tour golf.. need for speed rivals.. the most.. but once you become friends I believe it shows you what games each has.. so add me if ya want.. just put a brief description of what your geezer tag is please so I know who I'm friending.. lol..
rattlesnake
Somewhat Active Poster

Re: xbox live id's

Postby nervustwitch » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Xbox One here
NervusTw1tch....yes with a "1" and not an "i",someone took my name.

I play mostly Forza Motorsports racing games.
Boxing games if they will ever make another Fight Night instead of these boring MMA games I cant seem to get into.
Also play any good Games With Gold freebies they give out each month.

My ps3 id is Nervustwitch...I think,I need to look since I havent turned it on in forever.
PS i play Gran Turismo,Uncharted series and boxing games also.
"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby rattlesnake » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:23 pm

yeah xbox one here also twitch.. I just downloaded the metal gear solid freebie.. haven't got to play it yet..
rattlesnake
Somewhat Active Poster

Postby nervustwitch » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Yeah same here.
I played a bit of pool nation and enjoyed that.

Dont know if you got windows 10 or not but I have tried out the new win10 feature where Xbox One streams to the PC.Works good.Now I can play when the Lulu hogs the TV.
"Just remember stupid is a condition that cannot be fixed, ignorance is optional. At some point the second equates to the first. "
nervustwitch
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby Opieo » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Well, I don't really hardly ever got on the xbox anymore, especially since I got a Roku to replace it as my stream to box in my man cave here but my screenname was TheOpieo on the 360. Never got the xbone. Had a gamerscore over 80k being the crazy completionist I am. Wish I could somehow get steam to mark all those achievements as done on every game it has too.
Opieo
Average Poster

Return to Console & Social games