[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - 7 Days 2 Die Application

7 Days 2 Die Application

And other zombie / survival games ...

7 Days 2 Die Application

Postby Halenio » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Lately I've been playing a game called 7 days 2 die. I have occasionally played with some of the other geezers. One of the things right now is if one of the geezers is hosting a server on his connection. When he goes offline, So does the server. I was going to ask if we could get a 7 days 2 die server up. Just a smaller one with about 5-10 slots on it. Details of the server such as what version it would run and settings would come later if approved. Though I thought I was ask to see if this would be a possible venture. Also I have been a good supporter of the box, though if the box needed more power to run this server I would help with that funding.

Game: 7 Days 2 Die

Player Asking: Halenio

Other possible players: connovor, wiskiman, oshu, and more..

Why do you think this server should be put up?: I think that I would like to play on a static server with some other geezers and friends. Whether it be a public or private server.

Halenio
Mildly Intense Poster

Re: 7 Days 2 Die Application

Postby Fireman » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:00 am

I checked at NFO. To get a 10 slot server for 7 Days 2 Die would cost $19.99 a month. I see no problems with our box being able to handle it as there isn't much load on the box.

For an 11+ slot servers it would be $29.99

Talk about it with the those people you mentioned and see if they are going to help pay for it OR leave it up to you and the rest of us.
You will also have to decide WHO would admin said server so we could get that set up. Whoever is going to admin it needs to have a working knowledge of how THAT works.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Return to Left 4 Dead / H1Z1 / DayZ