[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - happy new year. first post of the year 2022

happy new year. first post of the year 2022

happy new year. first post of the year 2022

Postby rattlesnake » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:45 am

i was first... lol... happy new year.... raining its butt off here...
rattlesnake
Somewhat Active Poster

Re: happy new year. first post of the year 2022

Postby DrFr » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:43 pm

Unseasonably - and unreasonably! - cold here in Sandy Eggo for New Year's! Hope everyone has a great new year!
Gaming since the Odyssey ... Magnavox, not Homer ...

DrFr
Geezer Poster

Postby rattlesnake » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:47 am

still waiting to here if ya wanna get that butt whooped on some pga 2k21....... lol...im still on your friends list on steam... just hit me up.. usually available on the weekends and after 6 pm central time.. playing online is a different monster than just playing the tour by yourself.. really tough... still wish they would put the 3 click back in like in the tiger woods series.
rattlesnake
Somewhat Active Poster

Postby DrFr » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:16 am

I liked the old Jack Nicklaus 4, 5 and 7 games ...

DrFr
Geezer Poster

Postby rattlesnake » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:23 pm

i really cant remember if the nicklaus games had the 3 click or not... i have one but it wont run on the new windows.. same thing with the tiger woods games.. anything after windows 7 and they didnt work. something about the vram the game was looking for and the os didnt show it properly... miss the online tiger woods games.. was really fun.. it was live and ranked... some really good players out there.. i play for real and my home course country club here in malden has to have 3 different greens replaced this spring and its only a 9 hole course so they figure they are going to shut the course down until the greens come out later in the summer. so my next option is the course over by work and its a 18 hole course.. ozark trails in poplar bluff.. but twice the price ... my home course was only 17 dollars for 9 holes with a cart.. ozark trails is 35 for 18 with cart.. still cheap compared to the nicer courses and country clubs... and ozark trails is always well maintained. check em out on the web.. super nice hilly course.
rattlesnake
Somewhat Active Poster

Postby DrFr » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:34 pm

We've had a bunch courses go out of business here in San Diego the last 10 years - Fallbrook (my home course) is now a vineyard; Salt Creek closed, Escondido Country Club, San Luis Rey Downs was sold to the Nature Conservancy to turn back into wilderness, but the deal feel through after it closed; Carmel Highland Golf Course and Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club both closed because they couldn't source cheap water.

But we still have quite a few here - both full-length and executive. I try not to pay more than $40 for 18, and I walk whenever I can.

DrFr
Geezer Poster

Return to General Humour & BS