[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - My New Rig

My New Rig

Need help with your PC? This area we can hopefully solve any issues you are experiencing.

Re: My New Rig

Postby Fireman » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:43 pm

No issues Benjie. Right now I am enjoying playing Witcher 3. Great game and you just don't finish it real quick. Surprised you did not see that on Steam notification where I was.

Rig is great! Does everything and does it well. Installed MSI Afterburner and got it set up to check the GPU, ASUS TUFF GAMING RTX 3080. Frame rates locked on the game to 60, but even at Ultra settings the card clock is a steady 1965 Mhz and never goes over 60c. The TUFF card is slightly overclocked and the 3 fans are as quite as can be. THIS card got rave reviews by tech guys. I am seeing that the EVGA RTX3080 FTW cards are getting some bad reviews, mostly because of price and not getting a lot for the extra money. Haven't watched the vids yet but will.

Also, I had pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Valhalla and it was released yesterday. Have it installed but have yet to play it, not until I finish Witcher 3. Might drop in to KF2 in a day or two for a bit.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Re: My New Rig

Postby benjie~67 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:44 pm

Roger that, game on. ;) Terrific, lots to experience then, enjoy :!:
benjie~67
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion