[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Postby Fireman » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:21 am

If you have been wondering where I have been, I am playing the "Topic" title.
Love the Assassin's Creed series put out by Ubisoft, some of the best SP games you can get in my opinion.
AC Valhalla is another hit, set records sells this launch and I can see why. Very immersive and designed beautifully.

So now you know where I am and will be for awhile. Tried the new Flight Sim 2020 and removed it. Game is broken as far as I am concerned. This machine is way above their "Recommended" specs and still get terrible frame rates and constant crashes to DT. I am not the only one, the forums and a google search show it is a prevalent problem. Don't like the view system they have, no good external view for flying as I like to fly that way. So until they get that POS fixed, I put FSX back on my PC will go through loading in the downloads of "eye candy" packages to make it look as real as possible.

OH, in case anybody plays any UBISOFT games, my ubi tag is fwfdfireman53 :D

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Postby DrFr » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:22 pm

Bought the original Assasin's Creed on Steam sale this summer - been too wrapped up in Outer Worlds and Wolfenstein to get around to it.

BTW, saw an Estes shipping truck today on the freeway. Flipped him off on principle for you ... ;-)
Gaming since the Odyssey ... Magnavox, not Homer ...

DrFr
Geezer Poster

Postby Scorpio » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:39 pm

Scorpio
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby Fireman » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:33 pm

lol, thanks DrFr. They sure messed up my PC but all is good now.

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Return to Other games