[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - BF6

BF6

Battlefield 1942 up through Hardline

Re: BF6

Postby DrFr » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:24 pm

We can put TeamSpeak on my credit card if you want - $25/month is worth it to me for the Tanks guys. Plus we get old timers dropping in time to time.

But the box seems to have outlived its usefulness. I always play our servers on KF2, but I rarely see anyone I know in them.
Gaming since the Odyssey ... Magnavox, not Homer ...

DrFr
Geezer Poster

Postby benjie~67 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:37 am

The 22 July Battlefield 2042 info dropped yesterday and it had awesome news from the Ripple Effect aka DICE LA office . They introduced the Battlefield Portal and it appears to be awesome, it gives the user almost unlimited access to some updated Maps and characters from most Battlefield games and the options to mix and match almost everything that you can imagine.
1. The trailer is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1L3IqY5qwg
2. Description is here https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/ne ... eld-portal

You can play by yourself with/against AI characters or with friends, etc...
benjie~67
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby Clumppy » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:39 am

I'll be getting this game for sure. Just watching all the old maps return from all the previous games had me sold. Now just have to upgrade this 10 yr old PC i'm running. lol
Clumppy
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby DrFr » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:22 pm

I'm downloading the Open Beta on Steam now. Will Origin and Steam players be able to see one another?

DrFr
Geezer Poster

Postby DrFr » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:13 pm

I can't get it to run. I d/l'd it to Steam, but when I click Play - it flashes a brief warning window that disappears, then Play is back to green. Origin won't let me run it, either.

DrFr
Geezer Poster

Previous

Return to Battlefield Series