[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
GeezerGaming • View topic - How To Add Geezer Servers to Your Favorites!!

How To Add Geezer Servers to Your Favorites!!

Faction leaders / Moderators: Fireman & Benjie

How To Add Geezer Servers to Your Favorites!!

Postby Fireman » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:27 pm

It's tricky and lucky for you I fiddled with it long enough to get it figured out.

First, you have to find our servers, this is the hardest part as their is no good filter options to help us find ours. No search option as of yet.

You will have to find NFOservers.com: GeezerGaming #! , #2 and #3. Usually if you find one, the others are close by.

Once you find one of them, highlight it and hit "Server Details". Once on that screen, look in the lower right corner and you will see a STAR. Click the STAR and it turns YELLOW in color denoting that is now a "FAVORITE".

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Re: How To Add Geezer Servers to Your Favorites!!

Postby DrFr » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:45 pm

Good grief ...
Gaming since the Odyssey ... Magnavox, not Homer ...

DrFr
Geezer Poster

Postby Scorpio » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:46 am

There is a 1000 server filter that you might need to uncheck so that all servers (including ours) come up. Click on the heading server name and it will sort alphabetically. As indicated below, go to NFOservers.com:GeezerGaming. NOTE THE COLON as NFOservers.com: follows NFOservers.com-
Scorpio
Becoming a Bit Wordy Poster

Postby benjie~67 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:55 am

Yes, the game browser is not user friendly. I had no problem getting web admin pages set up last night, however, could not find our servers to add to favourites on game browser (in KF1 browser you could put any server in favourites then right click , select edit and insert any ip you wanted). It took me over 1/2 an hour this morning to find them. I believe that I was impatient, noticed the 1000 limit last night, but, I started scrolling down looking for them and had no luck, this morning waited for all servers to be listed (4900 +) then scrolled down and found them! I did try a couple of solo maps this morning, HELP can not survive past 3 waves. YIKES, I could not battle 2 FPs and a Scrake while getting my self cornered, stuck on debris and lost on every map. :x

I sense a long and bloody learning curve for me. :twisted:

Bring it on :lol:
benjie~67

Postby Fireman » Fri May 01, 2015 11:05 am

I changed the name so that if you search or look for our KF2 servers, they will only be listed as GeezerGaming #1, GeezerGaming #2 and GeezerGaming #3.

I took the NFO stuff out of there. 8-)

Fireman
Geezer Poster

Postby Scorpio » Fri May 01, 2015 11:49 am

Boy, shut down your internet for a couple of days and you come up with some good ones. Firebutt you are on top of your game...good one. And nice catch on the Admin board too.
Scorpio

Return to Killing Floor